Peter Obi has gone on another live TV interview to answer questions on what things Nigerians can expect from his leadership if he wins 2023 presidential election.
He said the following in answer to questions thrown at him by the duo of Reuben Abati and Rufai Oseni on Arise News.
Here are some snippets from Peter Obi’s latest live Interview:
- Asked what his plans are on insecurity, he said “I will be Commander-in-Chief and I will deal with insecurity decisively.” Refusing to outline his plans on insecurity just yet.
- Peter Obi: “Candidates must tell Nigerians their plans themselves and not through media aides.”
- “I will remove PMS subsidy and boost local refining including artisanal refining” – Peter Obi
- Peter Obi: “my passion for humanitarian aid started before I came into politics.”
- Reuben Abati: We’ve seen most Presidents pick another woman as their First Lady, will that be the same with you? Peter Obi replied: “I’m happy with my wife infact dealing with one woman is a problem, I can’t imagine 2 women.”
Leave a Reply