TECHNOLOGY

Apple Watch Explodes, Lands user in the Hospital

An Apple series 7 watch has reportedly landed its user in an emergency unit in the hospital after it heated up and exploded.

The victim narrated that the incident took place while in a room temperature of just 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

The person noted that the watch gave a signal to shut down when it started heating up that the temperature was too high.

According to 9to5Mac, the user called Apple Support to report the issue and was told it would be looked into. The person however added that even though Apple quickly looked into it, they also attempted to coerce the user into keeping mum about it.

Apple advised against touching the watch again until further notice. But thw next day, things got even worse when the user noticed the watch was still hot and tried to take a look. It was then that cracking sounds started emanating from the wearable and exploded as it was tossed out of the window.

The incident left some burns on the user’s chair even as the user visited the hospital to ascertain whether the lead that was dispersed from the explosion wasn’t serious.

Categories: TECHNOLOGY

Tagged as: ,

Leave a Reply