The All Progressives Congress, APC has released the list of Chairmen of sub-committees for the party’s Special Convention for presidential primary.
In the list contained in a statement issued on Thursday by the National Publicity Secretary, Felix Morka, Governor Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State is the Chairman of the Budget sub-committee. The Minister of Finance, Hajiya Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed is his Co-Chair.
According to the list, Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu is the spearheading Finance and Logistics sub-committee.
Accreditation and Decoration sub-committee has Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun in charge of that.
Below is the full list of the chairmen and the committees.
- Budget – H.E. Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya, Governor of Gombe State
Co-Chair: Minister of Finance, Hajiya Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed
- Finance and Logistics – H.E. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Governor of Lagos State
- Accreditation and Decoration – H.E. Prince Dapo Abiodun, Governor of Ogun State
- Security and Compliance – H.E. Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor of Ondo State
Co-Chair: Gen. Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (Rtd.), former Minister of Interior
- Election Planning – H.E. Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, Governor of Kebbi State
Co-Chair: H.E. Hope Uzodinma, Governor of Imo State
- Transportation – H.E. (Dr.) Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Governor of Kano State
Deputy: Dr. Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Minister of State for the Federal Capital Territory
- Accommodation – H.E. Babagana Umara Zulum, Governor of Borno State
Co-Chair: H.E. Gboyega Oyetola, Governor of Osun State
- Media and Publicity- H.E. Abdullahi Sule, Governor of Nasarawa State
- Medicals – Dr. Chris Ngige, Minister of Labour and Employment
Co-Chair: Prof. Isaac Folorunso Adewole, former Minister of Health
- Legal: Abubakar Malami SAN, Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice
- Venue and Site Servicing: H.E. Bello Muhammad Matawalle, Governor of Zamfara State
Co-Chair: Mohammed Musa Bello, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory
- Election Appeal – H.E. Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe State
- Hospitality and Welfare – H.E. Simon Lalong, Governor of Plateau State
Co-Chair: Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development
- Protocols – H.E. Aminu Bello Masari, Governor of Katsina State
- Digital Communications – H.E. AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, Governor of Kwara State
- Pre-Convention/Management/ Rapporteur – H.E. Mallam Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State
Deputy: Dame Pauline Tallen, Minister of Women Affairs
- Presidential Screening Appeal – H.E. Abubakar Sani Bello, Governor of Niger State
Co-Chair: Rt. Hon. Ahmed Idris Wase, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives
- Accreditation of Diplomats – H.E. Ovie Omo-Agege, Deputy President of the Senate
Co-Chair: Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister for Foreign Affairs
The national convention will hold between 6th and 8th of June.