A man and wife have allegedly been poisoned by their housemaid popularly referred to as house girl.
Pastor Eso Michael, 55 and Deaconess Eso Oluwafisayo Deborah, 50 were said to have met their untimely deaths in the hands of their maid, after she had been given an affection portion by a native doctor, with the hope that she would be treated better by the couple.
A Twitter user by name @BolanleCole shared the funeral flyer with the caption, “Poisoned by Housemaid, omase oh”.
Commenting, another user @sainthambruz opined that no one should hire a maid if they are not going to treat them like their own child.
you see I'm not judging.. but don't hire a maid if you can't treat her like your own biological child!— Hambruz Da Realtor (@SaintHambruz) October 6, 2021
The couple are due to be buried today, October 7th, 2021 in Ilesha, Osun state.
You must log in to post a comment.