According to the National Bureau of Statistics, the Nation’s gross domestic product has grown by 5.1% in the second quarter of 2021.
In their latest GDP survey, the growth marks three consecutive quarters of growth since the abysmal growth recorded in the first two quarters of 2020.
Nigerian Politicians are using Religion & ethnicity to divide Nigerians because they are Scared of Peter Obi’s Support https://switchnigeria.com/2022/07/04/nigerian-politicians-are-using-religion-ethnicity-to-divide-nigerians-because-they-are-scared-of-peter-obis-support/
Gunmen kidnap Another Catholic Priest in Kaduna https://switchnigeria.com/2022/07/04/gunmen-kidnap-another-catholic-priest-in-kaduna/
I Didn’t Play for Nigeria because I Refused Paying Bribe 3 Times- John Fashanu https://switchnigeria.com/2022/07/04/i-didnt-play-for-nigeria-because-i-refused-paying-bribe-3-times-john-fashanu/
Arsenal completes £45m signing of Jesus from Manchester City https://switchnigeria.com/2022/07/04/arsenal-completes-45m-signing-of-jesus-from-manchester-city/
I love Burna Boy and Davido- Wizkid Declares At Afronation https://switchnigeria.com/2022/07/03/i-love-burna-boy-and-davido-wizkid-declares-at-afronation/
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)