Nigeria Yellow Pages®, the country’s most authoritative business directory and government and organisations contact details catalogue, has returned to the Lagos mainland after more than five years’ absence from bookshops in the area. The company address book is now back to bookshops in Ikeja, as well in the city of Ibadan. This was disclosed by the Chief Operations Officer of Yell Publishers Nigeria Limited, Peter Akparanta who said that the move became necessary as there has been persistent demand for the publication by companies and individuals within Ikeja, surrounding districts, Abeokuta and Ibadan.
The publishers, Yell Publishers Nigeria Limited, said that plans are in top gear to create sales outlet for the directory in every NIPOST office across the nation.
The list of places in Ibadan and Lagos where Nigeria Yellow Pages® are on sale are
- Page Books Connoisseurs (Parresia), Ibilola Nelson House, 82, Allen Avenue, Near Allen Roundabout, Ikeja
- Best in Books Limited (B & B Bookshop), 110B, Oluwole Phillips Avenue, Opposite MAN House, Behind Indigo Boutique, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja
- University Bookshop Nigeria Limited (UI Bookshop), University of Ibadan, Ibadan
- OAJ Bookshop, 1/3, Lebanon Street, Near Radio Nigeria, Opposite Leventis Building, Dugbe, Ibadan.
- And several others. You may call 07030143907 or 07038958365 for details about delivery to your office or home.
Nigeria Yellow Pages was established in 1996 and incorporated in 1997. The company has a contract with Google, sharing data for both the Google search engine and Google Maps.
The company’s online directory is on its website, http://www.yellnigeria.com.