The Nigeria Police Force has this afternoon advised all applicants in the recent recruitment process, to log onto the dedicated website and update their records, by adding their National Identity Number, NIN; supply extra required details; upload scanned copies of (a) O’Level Results, (b) Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age, (c) Certificate of Origin.
The Nigeria Police Force requested that all applicants log onto http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to follow the steps as described in the graphics below, and update their records accordingly.
The steps to take are like this:
- Enter your National Identity Number NIN in the space provided
- Supply required details to update your record
- Upload scanned copies of the following: (a) O’Level Result(s), (b) Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age, (c) Certificate of Origin.
- Check (mark or tick or click) the consent box and click submit
- Print confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID
- Download and print guarantor’s form.
This is a public announcement message from the Force Relations Department. Kindly help disseminate by sharing it on any appropriate platform.
Source: Force Headquarters, Nigeria Police Force, Abuja