HOME

Fire Guts Presidential Villa in Abuja

A part of the Presidential Villa went up in flames yesterday, Thursday, June 4.

Mr. Garba Shehu, who is the Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, made this known.

He said, “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises. Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded.”

Sani said that the fire was caused by an electric spark.

Categories: HOME, News

Tagged as: , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s